Guidelines for successful CCUEF grant requests
- Project aligns with one or more of CCUEF’s four pillars:
- Classroom Supplies ( including Technology)
- Music and the Arts
- Health and Wellness
- International Learning
- The grant demonstrates how your project is innovative and specific.
- Preference may be made to projects that impact a larger number of students.
- Resources are sustainable.
- Resources cannot be obtained through other resources such as the district budget or student fees.
- All grant recipients will be required to update CCUEF with their progress.
- Feel free to submit as a team but do NOT submit duplicate grants.
- Make sure your grant presents itself well. Request is clearly outlined and described.
To apply for a CCUEF Grant, CLICK HERE.